Property ID : PV17109723
Active $1,199,000 - Townhouse
Live at the Beach! The Manhattan Beach lifestyle can be yours! While away sunny weekends in THE most sought-after beach town in L.A.! This quintessential SoCal beach condo is a short walk or a few pedal strokes away from fantastic, award winning restaurants, excellent boutique shopping, gorgeous beaches and world-class surf breaks. Or enjoy the peace and quiet and ocean breezes from within your airy retreat.
Nicely remodeled throughout. Perfect for entertaining your friends. The kitchen opens to the main room to let the fun flow freely. Maple hardwood and ceramic tile floors create a crisp, uncluttered look throughout this bright space.
GREAT PARKING! The two car garage has direct access to your home plus there is ample street parking. Plenty of space in the garage allows for storage of all your beach toys: surfboards, kayaks and beach cruisers!
There isn’t a better beach community to call home. Start LOVING your lifestyle today!
- AC: None
- Association: Maintenance Grounds, Trash, Sewer, Water, Dues Paid Monthly
- Association Dues: 225 Monthly
- Common Walls: 1 common wall
- Community Features: Curbs, Gutters
- Fireplace: Family Room
- Garage Attached: 1
- Levels: Three Or More
- Lot Features: Garden, Lawn
- Lot SqFt: 6232.00
- Lot SqFt Source: Assessor
- Parking Spaces: 2
- Pool: None
- Price Per SqFt: 720.12
- Rooms: All Bedrooms Up, Family Room, Laundry, Master Suite, See Remarks
- School District: Manhattan Unified
- Tract Number: 32955
- View: Neighborhood
- Water Source: Public
- Year Built: 1979
- Year Built Source: Assessor