Property ID : SB17111609
Active $1,488,000 - Single Family Residence
Gorgeous Hermosa Beach Contemporary with a Detached Studio is just minutes from the beach and awaiting its new owners! This completely re-imagined 3 bedroom 2 bath is now the jewel of the neighborhood.
This cozy beach-style residence has all the amenities you could ever want. Enjoy an expansive living room complete with an adjacent formal dining area that leads into your brand new chefs kitchen.
Upgraded stainless steel appliances grace this efficient workspace and are ready for whatever your imagination cooks up!
The kitchen is perfectly located in this home with direct outdoor access to the back yard, which is perfect for entertaining! Enjoy spacious bedrooms with updated lighting and a beamed ceiling in the Master bedroom.
Speaking of the back yard, the possibilities are endless in this outdoor space with several hardscape areas and a lawn for activities.
There is a Guest Cottage detached from the home that could be also be a Game Room or even an Artist’s studio with a cozy fireplace. It will be up to you to decide!!
Everything has been brought together with a soft indoor/outdoor paint scheme, complete with neutral color engineered wood flooring and tile that will perfectly showcase all of your art work and furniture. To literally top it all off this home also has a brand new roof!
Call today to schedule your private showing!!
- AC: None
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Gas Oven, Gas Stove, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Common Walls: No Common Walls
- Community Features: Curbs, Sidewalks
- Dining Area: In Living Room
- Fireplace: Guest House
- Floors: Laminate, Tile, Wood
- Garage Attached: 1
- Heat: Floor Furnace
- Interior Features: Beamed Ceilings, High Ceilings (9 Feet+), Recessed Lighting, Stone Counters
- Laundry: Gas Dryer Hookup,In Garage
- Levels: One
- Lot Features: Back Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Level with Street, Lot Shape-Rectangular, Lot-Level/Flat, Rocks, Sprinkler System, Utilities - Overhead
- Lot SqFt: 5005.00
- Lot SqFt Source: Assessor
- Other Structures: Guest House
- Parking: Garage - Single Door,Garage Door Opener
- Parking Spaces: 1
- Patio: Concrete, Patio Open, Slab
- Pool: None
- Price Per SqFt: 1047.89
- Roofing: Composition, Shingle
- Rooms: All Bedrooms Down
- School District: Hermosa
- Security Features: Carbon Monoxide Detector(s), Smoke Detector
- Spa: None
- Style: Contemporary
- Tract Number: 6210
- Utilities: Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- View: City Lights
- Water Source: Public
- Window Features: Double Pane Windows
- Year Built: 1950
- Year Built Source: Assessor
- Zoning: HBR1YY