Property ID : SB18045811
Active $1,599,000 - Single Family Residence
High Quality Remodel Makes This 4 Bedroom Standout | 1917 Bataan Rd. – Redondo Beach
Fabulous floor plan! Having undergone extensive remodeling, this home exhibits high end detail and quality. On the main floor you will find a large living room with wood fireplace, vaulted ceilings, crown molding, engineered hardwood flooring and built-in theatre style entertainment system. Chef’s kitchen features gorgeous cabinetry in antique white finish, quartz countertops, herringbone backsplash, & Viking professional grade appliances.
Kitchen is generously appointed with built-in fridge, 8 burner stove w/double oven, high end vent fan, convection microwave, wine fridge and built-in wine rack. Completing this gorgeous kitchen you will find beamed ceilings and a large, custom island.
Adjacent to kitchen is a huge family room with gas fireplace, recessed lighting, engineered flooring and custom antique white cabinetry built-in. Tucked away on the first floor is a large guest suite with full remodeled bath.
Upstairs possesses a 2 large guest bedrooms (with large closets), laundry room, built-in linen cabinets and master suite. Master suite is generously appointed with deep soak jetted tub, separate shower with frame less glass door enclosures, dual vanities with custom cabinetry, travertine bowl sinks and bronze hardware.
All bathrooms were upgraded at the same time and feature similar materials, hardware, and frame less shower doors. Backyard with mature trees (off family room) is perfect for entertaining! This home is a must see!!!!
• Fireplace in BOTH living room and family room
• Vaulted ceilings in living room, master bed and guest bedroom
• Newer front door, newer French doors
• Double paned windows throughout
• Newer roof (approx. 2 years old)
• Engineered Hardwood Flooring both upstairs and down
• Large guest bedrooms with large closets
• Abundance of storage space throughout
• Built-in cabinets throughout
• Fantastic, desirable, fully functional floor plan
• 3034 Interior Square Feet (per tax assessor, buyer to verify)
• 5001 Square Foot Lot (per tax assessor, buyer to verify)
- Brokers Open March 1: Brokers Open March 1
- Open House March 3: 1-4pm
- Open House March 4: 1-4pm